Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued. Overland Park Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director or Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Nurse in 650/ICU provides care for newborn/pediatric patients between 2 weeks to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older. Adaptable and flexible with the ever changing acuity and census. Assignments may change according to the census or change of acuity in the patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensure/ Certifications: Current RN licensure required. Excellent interpersonal skills required. Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS certification required.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience on a Medical Surgical Unit or Telemetry.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom