What you’ll be doing...
Our customers have high expectations for our digital eCommerce platforms - speed, responsiveness and constant availability. That’s where you come in. You will guide team members to design and implement optimal solutions to complex problems and meet critical business needs. Your optimization and performance skills will help other engineering teams and our vendors drive better digital eCommerce architecture and solutions.
- As an Interaction Architect, you must have Mobile platform and Desktop experience
- Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications
- Collaborate with project managers and other designers to create clean and intuitive designs and user flows
- Understanding in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and Operational Support on mobile, desktop, and tablet platforms.
- Understanding of cutting-edge web designs, technologies, SEO, video, social and multimedia communications design and corporate brand identity.
- Understands key principles of design thinking, what it is and why it is important. Explores all ideas, regardless of their source. Works to create an understanding of how individual people and things fit within larger structures (like systems or organizations), as well as the relationships between parts of a system and the system as a whole.
- Understanding of current front-end web technologies and principles such as responsive design, Content Management Systems, Web Services and APIs
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to work closely and productively with design, development, brand, and IT.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Mobile apps interaction design and web-based design
- Experience designing web and native mobile products from ideation to launch
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator/Creative Cloud in a professional setting
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.