Adecco is currently assisting a local medical supply organization in their search for an Interactive Designer. This is a temporary opportunity to work onsite in Irvine, CA and assist with existing and upcoming projects. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Versatile design resource that understands the hallmarks of multiple brands
- Conceives and executes print and interactive design concepts
- Responsible for 360-degrees of creativity from project concept to production
- Lead interactive art creative efforts; producing and overseeing, from concept to final delivery
- Client-facing interactive art lead; proactively communicate concepts and experience approach to meet strategic and on-time objectives
- Supervise concept and production of all interactive projects
- Heavy graphics production of web pages, HTML emails, digital sales tools
- Use interface design and high-end interactive concepting
- Video editing and motion graphics development
- Front end HTML code editing
- Wireframe and prototype creation
Candidates must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5- 10 years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, CSS/HTML, prototyping tools such as Webflow, working knowledge of SKURA, VEEVA publishing platforms
-Experienced interactive art and production resource.
- Skillset must include heavy interactive production using Photoshop, HTML, Illustrator Tools and Motion Graphics.
-Background in Interactive Advertising Agency or an Interactive Art position in a Corporation is a plus
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Interactive Designer related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.