PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our Customer consultants help clients to shape their businesses through customer experiences â€“ building bridges between digital and analog, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner and employee experiences.
We use our capabilities in Experience Design, Marketing, Sales, Service, Pricing and Customer Analytics to help our clients better understand the customer, generate sustainable growth and expanded market share, and be always on in an experience economy.
PwC has a long-standing reputation for creating breakthrough strategy with the world's Fortune 500 companies. But did you know we now have a digital marketing capability to help our clients translate strategy to reality? Members of the interactive art direction team transform business strategy, consumer research and analytics into compelling creative.Position/Program Requirements
A portfolio of your relevant desktop, mobile and tablet work is required for review. Please include a link to it in your resume or upload it on the Additional Attachments section of the application.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1 year of experience, preferably in an agency-like environment
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, roles designing and creating deliverables that support the execution of digital business strategy in conjunction with the business development lifecycle and client presentations or meetings, preferably for an agency or global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Utilizing UX/UI design and QA methodologies, plus a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems;
- Fostering innovation among other members of the design team, and attending educational seminars upon request; and,
- Utilizing digital marketing communications know-how and innovation, problem solving, and a solutions-oriented mindset to create visual concepts and execute digital strategies for team review, using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related technology and applications.
Demonstrates some abilities, and/or a proven record of success in, leveraging industry standards in the utilization of large scale websites and e-marketing, preferably for an agency or global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with an extensive attention to detail and accuracy;
- Command of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and limitations of the web;
- Translation of ideas to designers, via storyboard development and innovative motion graphics solutions;
- HTML5/CSS3 and related coding fundamentals; and,
- Success managing multiple projects at the same time.
Please note that this role is based in the firm's Hallandale, FL Experience Center office. Because of the Experience Center's agency-like operational model, the chosen candidate will need to be local to the market by their start date in order to work from this location.
We are unable to consider remote work nor provide relocation assistance for this role.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.