We're a digital healthcare marketing agency that's growing because of our exceptional people and values. We develop the strategy and the software that drive pharmaceutical and biotechnology digital marketing campaigns and the functions that support these tactics. When people ask us what we do? We emphatically state, "We build web sites, mobile apps, and web applications for pharmaceutical and biotechnology brands."
The Interactive Project Manager (IPM) applies the most appropriate methods and technologies to coordinate, monitor, and manage multiple digital projects from inception to completion. Our IPM holds multiple parties accountable to their deadlines and distributes feedback provided by clients and the account service team. In addition to ensuring that we delivers on schedule and under budget.
Our IPM must be an impeccable communicator (verbally and in writing) who clearly relays expectations, timelines, priorities, challenges, and new developments. Ultimately, our IPM helps us exceed our clients' tactical and strategic objectives.
The Interactive Project Manager will
• Create, revise, and execute project plans based on business requirements
• Create project budget and status reports
• Work with account, development, operations, design, and content teams to create project estimates and timelines
• Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
• Provide regular updates and progress reports to leadership and internal teams
• Lead internal and external status meetings while effectively capturing, storing, and distributing next-action steps
• Communicate all issues, bug reports, and change orders to leadership
• Coordinate internal reviews and implementation-related quality assurance/quality control efforts and review all work before the work is delivered to the client
• Document lessons learned, update best practices, and share this information with internal teams
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and record primary decisions and action steps for strategic/creative thinking for ultimate delivery to clients
• Lead daily standups
• Maintain the hygiene of our JIRA task tracking workflow
• Ensure all team members understand where to accrue time
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.