Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for maximizing and managing Advanced Media opportunities and
other cross-platform sales efforts. Integrates sales efforts into the
overall local, regional and national sales structure. Develops
customized presentations based on specific client needs that will
increase overall advertising revenue by helping to sell cross-platform
campaigns that include Advanced Media elements.
- Develops positioning pieces, sales sheets, media packages,
presentations and other collateral materials that will position the
Company as a leader in the advertising community.
- Provides custom cross-media solutions to promote new business, enhance
value and gain market share with broadcast clients.
- Coordinates product distribution, trafficking and overall sales
tracking and ensure that the Advanced Media process is followed.
- Attends meetings and presentations with Account Executives,
proactively communicate with existing and potential clients about the
value of the Company's Advanced Media tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer