Interactive Teller Machine Agent The Interactive Teller Machine Agent (ITM Agent) role is to communicate with the Banking Center customers from all markets via ITMs and perform teller transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with CSR policies and procedures. When not assisting banking center customers, this role will handle and resolve in-bound customer calls relating to online and mobile banking issues. This position is eligible for shift premium.
Position Competencies Successful incumbents possess strong communication skills; customer relations skills to interact effectively with irate or angry customers regarding service and procedures; decision making skills when contacting customers to discuss or resolve problems; judgement skills and solicits new business skills from pertinent information gathered from customers to clarify their inquiry or complaint.
* Analyze and resolve problems quickly, while communicating effectively and documenting responses. * Provide remarkable customer service, while processing transactions received via ITMs accurately and efficiently. * Communicate face-to-face with banking center customers from all markets, as well as via video teller machine and perform teller transactions in accordance to policies and procedures. * Be knowledge of consumer products and services; referring loan and deposit products to consumer and small business customers. * Compliance
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. * Control losses by following banking center transaction policy and procedures. * Adhere to all Retail Bank audit and compliance standards. * Operations
* Troubleshoot and resolve video teller banking and online mobile banking issues with emphasis on customer service. * Work with emerging technologies including multiple systems required to perform routine job functions. * Teamwork
* Interact with banking centers, contact center and customers in all markets. * Interact with Retail Support Center (Teller) as well as Project Management teams. * Collaborate with internal departments ensuring major technical support issues are addressed. * Assist in developing communications and knowledge database for internal customers.
Relocation Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel Travel is not required for this position.
* High School Diploma or the equivalent (GED) * 2 years of CSR experience OR 1 year of technical help desk experience * 3 years of customer service experience * 3 years of personal computer, system data entry or internet search experience * 1 year of sales experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled