Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for identifying client business challenges and identifying solutions that drive strategic initiatives. Develops objectives and procedures that are consistent with the overall direction of all sales activities within the regional market area. Accountable for the management of an ad sales team in a major regional market.
- Educates and informs clients and agencies on ways that current and future products can enhance their online presence.
- Develops and maintains strategic ad accounts and sponsorship deals to drive revenue growth.
- Negotiates, develops and closes ad sales deals that meet the clients' need.
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Participates in regular sales meetings.
- Achieves sales goals for team and personal goals.
- Musts be able to travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Oversees a team with responsibility for multi-location advertisers within the DMA.
- Focus on regional agencies and direct clientele within the Oregon footprint.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer