At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need an Interconnection Technician. The Interconnection Technicians ensure all PV designs meet code.
You'll change the world by...
- Ensuring PV designs are being created to code standards in city/municipality where customer resides.
- Verifying that initial design and subsequent installation are closely aligned to original CAD design
- Being a point of contact for electricians and designers to help design/installation of the system.
You'll do that with your...
- Detail oriented
- Task oriented
- Make critical decisions with little supervision.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Electrical knowledge is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.