A contract Interior Designer job in Erie, PA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You must have experience in architectural AutoCAD and Revit to be considered for this position. In this role, you will be responsible for creating base architectural drawings including interior demolition/construction drawings, finish plans, reflected ceiling plans, electrical/telecommunications drawings for interior design projects. You will also process ergonomic verifications of employee workstations including desk heights, monitor arms, ergonomic equipment to support employee relocations.
Interior Designer job responsibilities include:
• Using AutoCAD and/or Revit software, provide regular drawing updates of space plans, furniture components on production drawings for Planning team
• Site surveying of existing conditions of floors for space plans, interior layouts and updating drawings as needed
• Creating new CAD or Revit blocks as needed to support interior planning work
• Supporting Planning team with Revit software training and CAD troubleshooting of issues as needed.
• Execution of simple furniture requests received from employees at home office and field offices as needed.
• Answering company facilities hotline phone calls when needed to support Planning team.
• Printing/plotting drawings for employee requests as needed.
• Bachelor's degree architecture, interior design or related field, highly preferred
• Three years' experience in space planning design
• AutoCAD and Revit experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this contract Interior Designer job in Erie, PA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.