On a day to day basis, this Automated QA tester will be responsible for helping test the current build out of the Platform. On a day to day basis, this software developer will be working with a team of 4 other developers. This application is able to extract clinical data and information from healthcare EHRs, HIE, data sources, healthcare data sources). Data is stored in the SQL database as well. It is a web application that support the processes from the end user perspective and helps with decision making process for healthcare professionals. The data is processed so that it can generate metrics and be shared with various clients involved with meaningful use programs, PQRS, CMS submission. This informative data from the reports generated by the application helps the various important decision makers in the healthcare systems hit specific quality measures set by the government and thereby maximize reimbursement money from the government.
This job is responsible for interpreting written requirements and specifications for testing, tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines that are developed for the client's customers. Working directly with the BA to clearly define all expectations for the project. The candidate will be expected to do manual testing and create automated scripts using Selenium. This role will also be involved in creation of any test data needed for application testing. This position reports directly within an assigned Engineering team and will interact with team leaders in Engineering; as well as the Program Management and Operations to ensure that the applications have been tested and meet the required deliverables. Role includes executing and tracking the results of associated test efforts.
* Execute test plans designed by other QA Analysts
* Create test plans based on requirements
* Create user stories for development
* Create and manage bug reports to be addressed by the development team
* Work with Business Analysts to ensure all configuration documents are placed on our online file repository.
* Assist with the testing of daily tickets addressed by development
* Assist Senior QA Engineer staff with the creation of data sets to test measures (PQRS, QCDR, ECQM, etc).
* Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the client's products and services for the purpose of being able to configure and test the technology based upon client's requirements.
* Be detailed oriented and able to follow direction
* Able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
* Should have the ability to work under pressure, be flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.