The Human Resources Intern will work with the team to learn the fundamentals of Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Compliance and assist the the corporate HR and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team on varied special projects including:
- Research information on various D&I, and EEO Compliance
- Analyze survey data and providing summary
- Assist with ongoing site/HR/sales resources and support. i.e. Assist with Quarterly Awareness & Celebration Decks, assist with coordinating Webcasts, maintain file/log of RFP requests, etc.
- Coordinate activities related to training and/or webinars, on site, and remote events hosted or sponsored by Diversity & Inclusion
- Assist in creating presentations and training tools
- Work to maintain D&I/EEO Compliance resources and programs; including 3 Google Sites
- Assist with planning and logistics of training programs
- Assist with the creation of Affirmative Action Plan
- Maintain online/paper files Follow record retention guidelines
- Assist with Outreach programs
- Assist with Recruiting efforts
- Demonstrate Inclusive behaviors at all times
- Handle special projects and assignments as directed.
Average of 8 hours per week. Additional hours over school breaks.