Digital Human Resources
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Responsible for administrative, clerical, secretarial, office and related support within the function. Typical roles include: Administrative Assistant, Mailroom Clerk, and Office Administrator.
* Relates to the organization's plans, procedures, programs, controls, and records regarding recruitment, training, retention, utilization, and productivity of its prospective, current, and former employees.
* Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited college or university.
* Undergraduates must have completed sophomore year at start of intern assignment.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Strong academic and professional credentials.
* Expert- level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint and Excel).
* Solid research and analytical skills, Demonstrated leadership ability, Strong written and verbal communication skills.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.