Job Location: United States : New York : NY
This is a variable part-time internship opportunity from approximately June-August 2017 for a candidate with an interest in insurance and/or financial services.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting and assisting the National Accounts Sales Team on various projects that are intended to provide experience and build skills for future development.
A candidate has been identified.
- Perform duties as assigned or required
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Ability to work full 10 weeks from June 5, 2017 to August 7, 2017
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college/university with expected graduation date between December 2017 and May 2019
- Students academically involved in major that relates to their field of interest
- Relevant campus involvement, work experience, and/or community service experience
- Strong technical curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Americas – National Accounts
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.