CHS Midwest Cooperative
has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for Agronomy Sales
- Research Plot Intern
. You will work extensively with Allegiant Research Plots ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information as possible. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Work exclusively with Allegiant Plots through out the Midwest Cooperative trade territory.
- Assist Allegiant Rep and Agronomy Production Sales Specialists with crop scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic problem solving.
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine treatment thresholds.
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or customer
- Assist in inventory management procedures.
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility.
- Work in and keep an environment that is compliant with state, local and CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
- Custom Application if qualified and/or if the need arises.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
- Commercial Application Certification
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.