Grow with us as a Marketing Intern, where you'll experience what's it's like to be an Associate Brand Manager with a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! As a graduate intern on the Kellogg Marketing team you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of Marketing including Brand, Innovation, Insights, Media (including Digital) and Marketing Operations. You'll be part of our success while also shaping your own future by gaining relevant training and experience WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Below are examples of what you could be doing in your role as a Marketing Intern at Kellogg:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Providing business analysis in the areas of category trends, consumption, competitive brands, production and inventory management
- Assisting in new product launches, brand repositioning and media effectiveness
- Executing elements of Consumer or Trade promotion plans
- Analyzing business segments, targets or other opportunities and developing appropriate business plans
- Tracking and analyzing key business measures including volume, share, pricing, distribution and promotional activity
- Collaborating with multiple agency partners to work across all media and consumer touch points
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Student must be a 1st year MBA candidate with an emphasis on Marketing
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- Proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Previous marketing experience
- Nielsen experience
This position requires a 12 week commitment starting May 15, 2017.
The summer internship and any subsequent job offers will be located at our Headquarters in Southwest Michigan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.