Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater
A candidate has been identified.
Update, enhance and rebrand the Marketing communication re-enrollment and new business presentation decks.
- Meet with partners and conduct research related to marketing trends and best practices/approaches
- Data Analytics. What does the data tell us?
- Competitive intelligence. What are our competitors are doing for similar products?
- Leverage findings from EBTS and National Accounts Playbook
- Survey VCS team for input since they often use the presentations
- Partner feedback and data sources:
- Data Analytics team
- Marketing Science team (competitive intelligence)
- VCS team
- Product Marketing team
- National Accounts Playbook
- Overview of findings and recommendations:
- Present findings, their importance and how they can be applied
- Develop and work with EG+ on the enhanced re-enrollment and new business presentation decks based on findings and recommendations:
- Update communications throughout. Work with Product Marketing team and replace all assets with the new branded versions
- Develop VCS and Marketing “How To Guide”. Topics Include:
- Tailoring the Re-Enrollment and New Business Presentations
- Develop best practice tips/ticks if and where applicable
- Edit and embedded rebranded PDFs
- Turn a PDF to a JPEG and insert into a PPT slide
- Edit the table of contents
- Deliver final presentation decks:
- Submit presentations to Legal for review
- Present final product to the Campaign Management team
- Create effective and eye catching visuals, using charts, data, tables, iconography and graphics – Reference the Global Brand Hub
- Enhance slides - stats and tactics for increasing employee engagement
- Enhance slides – rebranded and new communication strategies
- Editing and design tips: fonts, layouts, amount of whitespace, psychology of colors, using imagery and icons, etc. – again, reference the Global Brand Hub
- Tips when editing and/or enhancing communications (clear and effective writing)
- Tips on presenting strategies to customers/obtaining their buy-in
- High school diploma.
- 0-2 yrs. relevant business experience.
Global Brand & Marketing
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 52242
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.