Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Intern-CNS Chemistry in our San Diego office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The intern will conduct medicinal chemistry to advance drug discovery research in the Centra Nervous System(CNS) Drug Discovery Unit. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Design and synthesize small-moleculres for drug discovery projects
- Utilize contemporary medicinal chemistry principles in the proposal and execution of chemistry strategies
- Design viable synthetic routes and perform literature searches in support of research
- Collaborate closely with a broad group of scientists
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Applicants should be dependable and highly motivated with a keen interest in chemistry research
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Chemistry students who have taken or are currently enrolled in Organic Chemistry lectures and labs
- Applicant should demonstrate an excellent academic record in pursuit of a degree in chemistry
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.