Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a GI Chemistry Intern in our San Diego office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The intern will assist the GI Chemistry department.
- Registration of CRO compounds
- Helping with document preparation
- Be flexible for both lab and office work
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Applicants should be dependable and highly motivated with a keen interest in chemistry research
- Applicants should have completed college coursework for General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry, including accompanying laboratory work in organic chemistry
- Applicants should demonstrate an excellent academic record and be detail oriented
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.