Arconic is seeking highly motivated and energetic students to join our team. About Arconic
Arconic creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working alongside our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build, package and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver quality, highly engineered products that ensure customer success and create shareholder value.
Arconic. Innovation, engineered.
A Fortune 500 company with large scale and globally diverse operations, Arconic is a premier innovator of high performance multi-material products and solutions and a global leader in precision engineering and advanced manufacturing. The company is positioned to profitably grow in growth markets, with deep technological capabilities and significant customer synergies.Why join us
? Your education is just beginning! Our interns have the opportunity to be part of real world business scenarios. Their skills are sharpened as full members of a project team, working alongside leaders in partnership with business unit clients. Interns are assigned projects based on their business unit specifications which will vary depending on location. Some of the highlights as a member of the team are business insights sessions with the Senior Leadership team across the organization, professional development opportunities, and plant tours, and social activities with other interns and colleagues. With over 50 locations across the US, there are opportunities to work in a variety places around the country. Internships typically run from May/June through August.What are we looking for
? We look for interns with:
• Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement
• A strong record of team, project and/or people leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Willingness to take initiative to understand the business
• An aptitude for problem solving; strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous successful experience as an active member of a team
• A strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth
• Must be resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and high energy
For more information, and to apply for specific internship roles, visit www.arconic.com/careers , follow @ArconicCareers on Twitter, and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/arconic Basic Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Proven ability to manage projects and prioritize competing requirements in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment; willingness to take initiative to understand the business
- An aptitude for problem solving; strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful experience as an active member of a team
- A strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth
- Must be resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and high energy
- Oracle application experience is a plus.