Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Office Support Intern in our San Diego office.
Here, everyone matter and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- The Intern will learn about office dynamics and how to work within a fast pace pharmaceutical research company. The Intern will provide support to Administration, Human Resources (HR) and Internal Corporate Communications (CC).
- Provides support to HR Department -(on/off boarding employees, file creation and maintenance, payroll, HR Projects).
- Supports company events (pre-event communications, event preparations and research, day-of-event needs).
- Organizes and maintains Admin/HR/CC Inventory.
- Provide support to Administration ( Outlook calendar scheduling, ordering meals, meeting coordination).
Qualifications: EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Performs basic clerical functions (copying, mailing, filing).
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- At minimum, must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working in an office environment preferred.
- Must have ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Must have ability to work effectively with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage and maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Good time management skills.
- Communicates in a clear and articulate manner.
- Advanced interpersonal customer service skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and multiple levels of employees, both internal and external.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for long period of time.
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.