Come grow with us at Kellogg with an exciting opportunity as a Supply Chain Intern in our Customer Logistics Services (CLS) Team! This is a GR-R-REAT opportunity to learn with us and use your creativity and abilities, while enhancing and developing new skills. Engage with us as you explore different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We have a variety of internship opportunities available within our Supply Chain organization. Within our Customer Logistics Service
area, you will have the opportunity to:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Compile and analyze Kellogg and Customer logistics data
- Manage components of projects that involve optimizing the logistics network
- Recommend and influence decisions based upon analytics insights
- Track and report project performance against established metrics
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Supply Chain, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Student must be currently enrolled at an accredited college/university
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Supply Chain Management or Operations Management majors are highly preferred, but other related majors may also be acceptable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: