Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are for the summer 2017.
The system validation intern creates, defines and develops a system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform-level tools and techniques. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) and demonstrated ability to communicate
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 months experience with object oriented (I.e. C/C ) and scripting languages (I.e. Perl/Python) in a Linux based environment
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.