The Organization Development & Assessment intern will work with the Global Talent Assessment and Development team and assist in the design, development and deployment of individual assessment processes for our leadership population including our high potential individuals. The intern will also help in supporting client groups in their OD/I-O specific needs and initiatives including training/leadership programs, organization design, and succession planning. They may also get involved in other HR functions to assist in the execution of all phases of PepsiCo's HR core processes, including our 360-degree feedback process and performance management process.Primary Accountabilities:
- Leadership Assessment - working on the design of psychometric instruments, situational judgment tests, and assessment centers.
- Data Management & Analysis: Analyzing assessment and survey data and merging and managing large data sets.
- Project Management: Tracking the progress of participants in leadership development programs and working with vendors to manage various components of leadership assessment and development processes.
- Providing support to: Core People Process - assessments (Hogan/360 Feedback), employee surveys, functional assessments; Performance Management Processes - objectives, mid-year, succession planning, year-end reviews; Workforce Analytics - talent trends (promo's, turnover) and talent management (high-potential tracking); Development - individual development plans, PepsiCo University.
- Completed Master's or pursuing Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD candidates preferred)
- Previous consulting experience (internal or external); assessment/selection/survey research experience preferred
- Strong background in statistical analysis; excellent SPSS & database management skills
- High attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks and projects
- MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, and Word
Not Eligible for Relocation