Dell Business Operations Intern
Dell Business Operations (DBO) organization is looking for a skilled, creative and effective leader in support of its strategic and operational initiatives. Each role will be tailored to the skill set of the team member and program requirements.
All positions will be located in Dell’s Corporate Headquarters in Round Rock, Texas, and will support global programs, which may include the following focus areas:
* Channel Operations
* Performance Analytics
* Proposals and Compliance
* Customer Success
* Order Management
* Business Process Project Management
* Technology Enablement
* Talent Enablement
* Develop project plans/schedules, defining project requirements, managing communications and reporting project status
* Partner and effectively communicate with cross-functional business partners, set & manage expectations with stakeholders, facilitate & drive project meetings and become a trusted advisor at a team-level across projects
* Raise accountability, escalate issues in a timely manner and resolve conflicts
* Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
* Responsible for achieving project objectives, while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
* Organizing, analytical, problem solving, negotiation and planning skills
* Ability to communicate clearly, in both written and verbal forms
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for results
* Experience with Excel and PowerPoint, and presentation skills
* Previous work, school or community leadership experience
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
* Previous business internship experience
/ Company Description /
/ With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. /
/ Why work with us? /
* Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/ Why work with Dell Business Operations (DBO)? /
/ Nearly 4,000 DBO team members in 75 locations around the world serve Dell’s internal and external customers. Life in DBO means partnering with all major functions across Dell and collaborating with dedicated professionals, who keep our customers at the forefront of everything we do. We create and execute transformational strategy. We provide insights and intelligence that drive business growth. We implement programs and projects that enable sales productivity. We ensure an outstanding experience for our customers. Simply put, DBO makes it easier to do business with Dell and at Dell. /
**Job:** **Support Services - Intern - Undergraduate*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Intern Undergrad Associate*
**Requisition ID:** *16000L1H*
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.