Arconic is seeking highly motivated and energetic students to join our team
Arconic creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working alongside our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build, package and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver quality, highly engineered products that ensure customer success and create shareholder value.
Arconic. Innovation, engineered.
A Fortune 500 company with large scale and globally diverse operations, Arconic is a premier innovator of high performance multi-material products and solutions and a global leader in precision engineering and advanced manufacturing. The company is positioned to profitably grow in growth markets, with deep technological capabilities and significant customer synergies.
The role of the University Relations Intern is to assist with the execution of the Arconic University Relations Program. This position is in the Corporate Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence and is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
The intern will work with the University Relations team to:
Refine employment branding messages and materials for campus recruiting.
Partner with vendors and internal teams on creation of collateral.
Develop University focused Social Media strategy to develop our employment brand via social networking. Research and recommend new social networking tools.
Develop communications for current interns and future candidates.
Help develop and facilitate the Arconic Internship Program (including orientation, networking events, and offsite events).
Assist in planning of 2017-2018 campus recruiting activities and national event participation.
Assist with other University Relations projects as assigned.
What are we looking for? We look for interns with:
• Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and an aptitude for Business, Finance, Accounting, or Human Resources
• A strong record of team, project and/or people leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Willingness to take initiative to understand the business
• An aptitude for problem solving; strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous successful experience as an active member of a team
• A strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth
• Must be resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and high energy