Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Internal Audit- Data Analytics Specialist in our Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) group, to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Specialist, Data Analytics, is a core member of the Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) data analytics team, reporting directly to a Manager, Corporate Internal Audit. The Specialist, Data Analytics, is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting data analytics protocols, standards and tools necessary for audit and/or internal investigation purposes of CIA.
- Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data and filter for targeted information using traditional (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, etc.) as well as advanced visual (Tableau, etc.) and predictive analytic methodologies and software packages.
- Work with audit manager and specific audit teams to design and develop user defined application modules, perform data quality control, develop reports and user interfaces, and normalize relational data. Assist with the implementation of data analytics usage across various functions within CIA
- Interact directly with Audit Managers and their staffs, Business process owners, Finance, and IT to design and implement data analysis solutions. Continually re-assess these solutions in efforts to make them more efficient and effective. Develop methodologies that allow for efficient and repetitive data extraction processes.
- Proactively contribute innovative solutions to solve complex analytical problems.
- Provide well-written documentation to help drive successful implementation of solutions.
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement applications using industry standard technology and software.
- Proactively share and drive knowledge sharing.
- Perform peer review of code and testing in order to detect and minimize application problems. Develop and provide training to team members and staff on basic utilization and advanced proficiencies, up to and including training others to provide backup to this role/function
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions; May perform other duties as assigned by the CIA management.