Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.Key Responsibilities
- Execution of audit programs in the specified project timeline with high complexity, risk and subjective judgment. Performs work independently with review and follow-up.
- Participates in audit planning for assigned scope areas, conducts process interviews and walkthroughs with the auditor, and documents key attributes. Strives to become an expert on scope areas, refines and enhances standards, assists junior auditors in planning.
- Conducts audit fieldwork following established GIA/IIA standards, utilizes the project RACI to meet audit objectives, and ensure work papers are complete and follow standard requirements for quality and re-performance. Establishes and improves audit methodology and templates, uses experience and understanding to suggest expanding or shrinking scope as necessary.
- Identifies audit issues within assigned scope, reviews methodology, evidence, and conclusions with Engagement Manager, utilizes standard issue write-up format and structure for report consolidation. Aligns and presents issues to all level of auditor management as well as the Engagement Director and CAE. May assist junior auditors in closing issues.
- Ensures work papers and scope descriptions are complete in Teammate. Drives auditor to deadlines for management plans. Assigns initial issue rating, ensures all actions are completed for audit closure.
- Performs Cut-Off testing as assigned by Cut-Off Lead, ensures issues, work papers and documentation are reviewed and consolidated for the Cut-Off report. May also work on Fix Commit, or perform work on advisory assignments. May also Lead certain projects as assigned by Management.
- Conduct SOX testing and status the PMO on issues, may lead SOX engagements for specific controls.
- Participate in GCIP (GIA Continuous Improvement Projects). May be assigned as an individual or as part of a team. Provide ownership and development of SME scope, assist audits in conducting SME testing.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.