About the Business Assessment & Audit Group (BA&A):
Oracle's Business Assessment & Audit team is responsible for providing enterprise risk management services on behalf of the executive management team and board of Oracle Corporation as well as its publicly traded subsidiaries. These responsibilities are executed through conducting broad business risked-based audits (operational/financial/IT/compliance - focused) of Oracle's global processes and subsidiaries. General BA&A Group Responsibilities:
Job Duties for the Internal Audit Senior Manager Position:
- Perform periodic global risk assessments to help ensure that key business risks are properly identified and mitigated by management.
- Perform independent assessments of Oracle's internal control structure. Plan the scope for audits and selection/development of appropriate audit procedures.
- Prepare reports and memorandums as needed for assigned audits.
- Assist in assessment of compliance with Oracle policies and business practices (financial/operational/IT/compliance-focused).
- Draft and ensure completion of audit programs, questionnaires.
- Perform audits to ensure compliance with laws/regulations and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Followup on prior audit findings and work with issue owners to ensure timely completion.
- Review operational structure for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Provide recommendations to business units on improving their internal control structure.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Assist on departmental initiatives/projects as needed.
- Key skills and abilities include project management, influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- Minimum 8-10 years Audit/Consulting experience and BA/BS degree.
- CFE, CPA, CA, CIA certifications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (spoken and written) in English are essential. Advanced interviewing skills are desirable.
- Ability to travel as required (estimated travel 20%-30%).
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Proven experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, Excel PowerPivot).
Provides independent internal audit and forensic investigation support, covering Oracle*s global operations. Reviews focus on evaluating adequacy, effectiveness and compliance with risk management and governance processes, policies and procedures and key internal controls.
General internal audit responsibilities include: - Assist in performing periodic enterprise and business process risk assessments to help ensure key business risks are properly identified and mitigated by management. - Perform independent assessments of Oracle*s global business processes to ensure that they meet management's business objectives while mitigating significant risks. Focus is on, but not limited to, overall risk management and governance, general business processes/policies/controls, technology infrastructure and deployment, legal and regulatory compliance, and fraud risks. Responsibilities include: 1. Draft and ensure completion of audit scope, programs, questionnaires, reports and memorandums for assigned audits. 2. Assess the adequacy and compliance with Oracle policies and business practices (financial/operational/IT/compliance-focused). 3. Review operational structure for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Utilize benchmarking analysis and other KPIs to evaluate Oracle business processes and controls. 4. Coordinate the timely development of management action plans to mitigate identified risks and to facilitate improvement opportunities. 5. Perform quarterly assessments of management action plan completion to ensure proper risk mitigation. 6. Provide oversight of staff and day-to-day project management. - Other responsibilities include: managing department infrastructure and improvement activities, training sessions and special projects, as needed. For forensic audit responsibilities, see Additional Details section below for applicability.
* 8 years of Audit/Consulting experience and BA/BS degree * CISA, CISSP, CFE, CPA, CA, CIA certifications * Key skills and abilities include project management, meeting facilitation, influencing, process development, detailed analysis and trend monitoring, and problem solving * Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously * Strong communication skills are essential * Additional language skills are a plus * Experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) * Experience with software/hardware accounting and business processes highly desirable * Travel Requirement: 10-30%Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.