Join our dynamic, progressive team of global professionals in an environment where you can learn, grow, and help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
We have an opportunity for you to grow with us at our Battle Creek, MI, Global Corporate Headquarters in an Internal Audit Manager role.
Lead with us as you take accountability for multiple compliance, operational and financial audits, guiding your team to partner with the organizational management and staff. You'll develop practical value-added recommendations to improve internal controls and operating efficiency. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Internal Audit Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing financial, operational and compliance audits
- Proactively partner with the business on key initiatives
- Developing practical value-added recommendations to improve internal controls and operating efficiency
- Providing significant input to the risk assessment process and development of the audit plan
- Providing training, coaching, and supervision to internal audit staff
- Maintaining all organizational and professional ethical standards
- Working independently under general direction with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment
- Applying current developments in accounting and auditing, tools and techniques, and risk assessment to achieve audit efficiency and continuous improvement
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance Management, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following:
- Bachelor's of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Extensive experience, including internal/external audit
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, and draw logical conclusions
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- MBA and/or CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA or similar designation
- Public accounting firm experience
- Knowledge of SAP and ACL
- Foreign language skills
Up to 30% travel, including international travel is expected.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.