An Internal Auditor job in Armonk, NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be part of the Internal Audit team, whereas you will assist with the yearly internal audit of the company. You will be conducting meetings with staff, checking with logs and records and compiling reports. This is a contracted role lasting between four and six months.
Internal Auditor responsibilities include:
• Participate in interviews with management and staff, document workflows of operations and identify key risks, controls and procedures
• Develop audit program/testing plan and conducting testing under the guidance of GIA staff
• Document all testing and findings in accordance with GIA methodology and professional standards
• Interact with business management as required
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Experience in Experience in Internal or External Audit (preferred)
• CPA, CA, CIA or professional certification (preferred)
• Experience with Audit Software (preferred)
If you are interested in this Internal Auditor job in Armonk, NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tara Tretsven at email@example.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.