GRO UP OVERVIEW:
The Procurement Operations team is a part of the Source-to-Settle (S2S) Program Management Office. We provide project management, process improvement, and operational support services to assist Source-to-Settle in implementing strategic business decisions. The team provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. We Develop, communicate, and train the organization on business practices and processes. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage all corporate communications content, website development, design and maintenance. Manage Special projects as required.
- Compile, manage, and design all targeted and global internal corporate communications, inclusive of content for the organization and correctly represent Oracle's brand.
- Website design and maintenance. Proficient in HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, and knowledge of Oracle Web Center (OWC), a plus.
- Work with Lines of Business and corporate internal communications to create relevant article series to support S2S initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience managing corporate internal communications
- Ability to clearly interpret and articulate complicated messaging for mass consumption
- BA/BS degree.
- Video editing experience
- Familiarity with email clients, Thunderbird, Outlook & Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritization.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment across all lines of business.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills for communicating and resolving conflict.
- Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and concerns and developing and applying solutions.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities, workflow and deadlines concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with leadership and employees at all levels.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
***All Qualifications are preferred****Qualifications:
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.