TEKsystems is currently looking for an Internal Controls Audit Lead. Primary responsibility will be to serve as a liaison between the internal stakeholders and external auditors. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop, document and improve their processes, procedures and controls to maintain compliance.
- Develop and implement compliance performance metrics.
- Apply expert knowledge in support of audit readiness activities and external auditor inquiries.
- Support and serve on internal and external committees, task forces, and working groups.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders on compliance activities and issues.
- Identify latent organizational weaknesses and human performance error traps embedded in existing processes.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective facilitation skills to guide decision-making or consensus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field (or relevant experience of 8 years)
- Master's degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- Internal/external audit experience (preferred)
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Ability to apply audit standards (i.e. AICPA Standards) through practical application
- Solid understanding of Internal Controls testing procedures and ability to apply risk and internal control concepts, assertions, objectives, etc.
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
- Good awareness of other departments in the company with risk, control, and governance responsibilities and what is necessary for successful tactical collaboration and information sharing
- Ability to observe and understand business processes
- Ability to identify underlying cause of issues raised
- Ability to recognize when learned theoretical concepts should be applied
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.