Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Currently, Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA) is seeking an Internal/Employee Communications Specialist. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Researches, develops, plans, designs, maintains and implements policies and programs that enhance the organization's relations with the employees and potential employees. Delivers communications through various media. Coordinates dissemination of the organization's communications with news or trade media contacts, through special events, or other means to reach defined audiences and meet specific program objectives.
- Prepares a variety of communications to increase employee awareness and knowledge of programs and activities affecting employees including multiple forms of social media. Variety of communications to include key messages, FAQs, e-mails, presentations, intranet articles and other general communications as required.
- This role designed to mine, create and deliver highly creative content that advances the company’s strategic priorities. Through exceptional storytelling skills, our Communications Specialist will provide employees with content that engages them, and connects to critical business priorities for PNA. In addition to content for PNA strategies through digital, video, print and other media channels, the specialist also will support specific projects that could include change management, management communications or specific initiatives.
- Supports social media strategy to enhance employer brand and internal talent engagement.
- Develops and coordinates lines of communication within the organization among employees.
- Develop and execute communications plans and tactics to support a variety of strategic initiatives – such as employee programs, employee value proposition including compensation, benefits and work-life initiatives, and other business unit and change management programs. Also responsible for assisting recruiting with maintaining communication/marketing with potential employees to help deliver employer brand.
- Manage internal, digital communications channels that help keep PNA employees connected, including managing content for the internal, Panasonic news and emails. Also help develop employee branding within PNA.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships by collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners and external vendors involved in the work of the internal communications team. Assist with Best In Class award submissions.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. #LI-NR1 Qualifications:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or closely related field of study or equivalent years of experience
- 2-3 years of experience writing and producing digital stories/content
- HR background preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated superior judgment with prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong capabilities with video editing for on-line consumption
- Knowledge of trends and best practices with multiple forms of social media and communications analytics
- Demonstrated capabilities in creating infographics to help tell stories
- Demonstrated exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proven experience with digital communications
- Minimal travel may be required
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.