Responsible for operations support of international customer service representatives and works on hybrid customer service/operations responsibilities. Work Schedule:
1:00PM-10:00PM or 2:00PM- 11:00PM PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Hybrid operational support
- Flexibility in work schedule - 24 hour company will require overtime, holiday scheduling, and weekend shifts as necessary.
- Demonstrating professionalism on the phone and in the office.
- Working together as a team with all departments and offices.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisors and Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Assisting in the training of new employees.
- Proficiency in World Courier systems (WorldSTAR, BioSTAR, OpSTAR, OptiView, etc.)
Customer Service Compliance Support
- Booking and Dispatching Shipments for jobs entered by Intl Customer Service.
- Executing non-gateway exports.
- Obtaining USDA 16-4 on behalf of Intl Customer Service from the USDA.
- Setting up non-gateway agents with supplies (i.e., Hard Copy MAWB)
- Maintaining and Managing Standard flight browsers.
- Providing clear and precise instructions to the domestic agents for effectively handling jobs.
- Entering GTC serial numbers in jobs
- Routing shipments on the next reliable & direct flights out.
- Run Status less than 53 report.
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- TSA Checks/Audits.
- SED/AES audits.
- Reviewing and following Clients SOP's for specific handling procedures.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Education and /or industry experience preferred.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through a combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires two (2) to four (4) years directly related experience.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude & self-motivated
- Good decision making skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with World Courier services and operations
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory management system
- Strong typing/data entry skills
4 week training Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Once completed shift Monday-Friday 1:00PM-10:00PM or 2:00PM-11:00PM
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.