International Tax Senior Manager – Mergers & Acquisitions
RSM US LLP is looking for a dynamic International Tax Senior Manager, specializing in Mergers and Acquisitions, to join our expanding International Tax Practice. As an M&A ITAX Senior Manager, you will advise private equity firms, multinational corporations, privately held companies, and partnerships on the international tax aspects of planning, structuring, financing, due diligence and executing M&A transactions.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services, and communicate findings and opportunities to clients
- Manage the international tax component of due diligence projects by participating on client calls, interviewing targets and their tax advisors and coordinating local country RSM due diligence teams
- Assist and coordinate services from RSM non-US firms on various cross border tax issues such as permanent establishment, corporate reorganizations, Section 367, Subpart F, and non-US direct and indirect tax issues
- Coordinate deal execution with clients and their outside advisors
- Develop, motivate, and train team members
- 10+ years of international tax with mergers and acquisition experience in a public accounting firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA or JD/LLM
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate and international tax matters in various industries and jurisdictions
- Experience working with private equity funds
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and coordinate with various teams across the globe
- Excellent research and writing skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.