The Health Sciences Global Business Unit (HSGBU) develops, markets, sells and implements applications for the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries. For more information on the HSGBU, please check:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Accountable for driving incremental license and services revenue tied to previously negotiated customer agreements, including:
- Pricing and approvals of Ordering Documents for new projects
- Processing of contract amendments and extensions for existing projects.
- Manage the internal Oracle contracts process from bid to order completion, and resolve requests from Field Reps and customers.
- Establish and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings through proactive problem solving of account related business issues (e.g. Contractual amendments, invoicing disputes, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Field Sales team and Services Delivery team on overall account strategy and planning.
- Become a domain expert on internal Oracle HSGBU sales processes and policies related to the delivery of Cloud services, and act as a mentor for new team members.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle HSGBU Application products and technologies, competitors, industry trends.
- BS or BA degree.
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment in a sales role.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers prospects.
- Proven ability to establish effective internal working relationships among cross-functional groups in a large organization, resulting in a network of contacts who can help close deals and resolve customer issues.
- Aggressive, great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter.
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Works under close supervision. Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines. Two or more years of high tech sales experience. Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers. Ability to work independently. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalentOracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.