Oracle Linux & Virtualization Sales
In this role you will have full responsibility for meeting and exceeding the short and long term territory revenue plans. We are looking for a talented individual that can start by building our business interests, and once successful, can take on a leadership position to co-ordinate our other sales activities in the marketplace. This position should appeal to an experienced individual that has the ambition to succeed in one of the world's leading technology corporations. Scope:
- Build a strategic territory plan
- Identify customer opportunities
- Qualification of key customers and associated opportunities
- Formulate sales engagements and negotiation strategies
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Close business consistently, quarter after quarter in line with Oracle policies
- Deliver annual sales targets in a predictable fashion
- Work closely with other lines of business to ensure a coordinated approach
- Build the basis for long term future success
- Demonstrated success in delivering a sustainable revenue plan for your business
- An ability to build and sustain strong collaborative internal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product and market knowledge in both Linux and Virtualization is essential
- A track record capturing key customers that serve as proof sources for the go-to-market strategies and value proposition
- Relentless focus on customer success and satisfaction, resulting in reference able accounts and positive brand awareness
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. Contacts are within the organization and with external customers. May have project lead role and/or supervise lower level personnel. 5 years business experience. Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.