Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Summary : C
omputes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications MUST BE ABLE TO
- Cash Reconciliation
- Audits; including cash revenue and cashier
- Record keeping & system maintenance
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Weekly/monthly operating reports
- Projections by venue
- Deferred income
- SOX survey
- Financial; reporting, analyzing, communicating to
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year bachelor's program at an accredited college/university. hospitality, business, management, marketing, human resources, IT, accounting/finance majors preferred
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills are required
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, client's customers, and support staff
- The ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- P&L accountability and/or contract managed service experience is desirable
- Flexibility for location or event-based hours, which may include nights and weekends
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.