The Customer Response team is focused on identifying software issues and needs experienced by customers and developing software solutions to address those needs in a timely fashion
The candidate will be responsible for testing and documentation of high performance enterprise software applications that support and add value to Respironics' ventilators and devices that treat OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea). The candidate must be highly intelligent and be able to formulate creative solutions to difficult problems. Engineering skills, judgment, and experience will be applied to ensure product innovation, quality, and that project schedules are met. Relocation assistance is available.
- Object oriented design and implementation
- Object oriented programming in a language such as C# or Java
- Client/server software architectures
- Experience with source control such a Git or equivalent
- Multi-processing and/or multi-threaded applications
- Documenting software requirements and designs
- Working directly with customers to resolve complex issues
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.