Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA Registered Nurse (RN) - Diagnostic Imaging Eastside
is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health. Eastside Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Diagnostic Imaging FT/Days, 8-4:30 and call every 3 rd week.
Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
• Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
• Documents all patient care.
• Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
• Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
• Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.Qualifications: Qualifications:
Current Registered Nurse license in Georgia Appropriate communication skills Minimum of one (1) year in a critical care area (i.e., Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department, Interventional Radiology) ACLS - American Heart Association - required BLS - American Heart Association - required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom