Would you like to join Intuit as the Director of Strategic Partnership Sales
for the U.S. Channel Sales Team, leading over 40 people on an incredibly fast growing +$150M P&L? Intuit is a market leading software company that has been rated one of the best places to work for 16 years - ranked #13 last year.
- Leading, growing and developing the Strategic Partner Sales team
- Developing the Sales and marketing plans for our most Strategic Partners, including Google, American Express, Amazon, Paypal and Financial Institutions like Wells Fargo and Chase
- Driving Sales and marketing through Value Added Resellers (VAR's), Franchises (Subway, State Farm) and Educational Institutions
This role needs a dynamic and driven leader to identify and champion growth opportunities for our SaaS offerings through Partners. You will be a key member of the Sales leadership team, helping identify new growth opportunities and creating the overall US Sales Strategy. You will also work closely with senior leaders across all functions and business units.
We are looking for a leader with excellent business insight, deep Sales or Business development experience and a track record of driving growth through partnerships. You will also be responsible for partnering with Sales Marketing to develop marketing and promotional activities with the partners to drive Sales, so experience in Sales Marketing is a plus. Strategic partners is a focus area for Intuit. We expect not only sales, but the size of the team to grow significantly in the next year, so we need a top-tier people leader who knows how to build teams, coach leaders and scale processes. Additional skills include strength developing a compelling business case, influence the organization to prioritize and resource strategic opportunities. You should also be able to negotiate complex deals with large and small third parties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe a team with dynamic strengths improves culture, team engagement and business performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you think you fit this job description? If so, we want you on our team and look forward to taking to you.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in business development, channel partnerships, sales or corporate development
- A history of building marketing and promotion plans that dramatically accelerate Sales though Partners
- Consumer and financial services industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong executive presence
- Numerous positions where you identified growth opportunities, built business cases and influencing leadership to invest, then executing with success
- Experience scaling teams, hiring and mentoring leadership
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Marketing Manager Senior Communications Manager - IC Head of Marketing-Quickbooks India Senior Manager, Digital Pricing Senior Communications Manager See More…