Do you enjoy numbers and puzzles? Are you detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive?
Our client is seeking an Inventory Accounting Assistant to work here in Frederick, Maryland. In this role you will assist the Director of Administration, providing timely and accurate data for decision making purposes. Duties include:
Ensuring the General Ledger accurately reflects division inventory value.
* Ensuring accurate billing.
* Resolving inquires with regard to inventory.
* Reconciliation of accounts.
* Generating reports as needed by management.
* Maintaining accurate warehouse inventory and assist with inventory counts.
* Assisting with documentation in preparation for the annual audit.
Qualified candidates will have excellent Excel skills as well as excellent attention to detail and be able to work independently or in a team environment. You will be able to meet short term deadlines and be proactive about longer-term ones. Successful candidates will also:
* Be proficient in Microsoft office suite.
* Have excellent data entry skills.
* Possess basic Math skills.
* Be able to follow written or verbal instructions.
* Associate's Degree preferred.
* General Ledger and/or Inventory experience preferred but not necessary.
To be considered for this permanent, full-time position which offers $22/hour and a full benefits package, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.