The Inventory Analyst is responsible for managing and optimizing all warehouse
Inventory levels for a division consolidated warehouse while achieving the company's service level goal.
Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates. SUPERVISOR
- Warehousing & Logistics Manager SUPERVISES
- Can be a backup to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager or Warehouse Supervisor DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels and inventory turns.
- Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Communicate all significant inventory information to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager, Supervisors and other management to help facilitate shortage detection.
- Direct Cycle counting program and perform cycle counts.
- Provide leadership and perform physical inventory counts during semi-annual physical inventory.
- Review and process daily GSO (General Stores Order).
- Assist in any product recalls.
- Facilitate excess inventory reduction by returning excess products to vendors.
- Evaluate inventory levels, making adjustments to inventory min/max/reorder levels, safety stock, lead times, and
- Inventory formulas to ensure sufficient supply to meet customers' needs while maintaining targeted inventory turns.
- Interface with and propose solutions to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager and Director of CSC Operations regarding all issues relating to inventory.
- Review and analyze all changes to product conversions, deletions and additions to determine impact on inventory requirements.
- Identify and analyze product trends by supplier and by SKU.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
#ParallonBCOMQualifications: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources.
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely.
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by
- Consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties.
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and others as required.
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell
- Correctly and transcribe accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or similar preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- 3 to 5 years of material management distribution experience or equivalent experience required. Med/Surg distribution experience preferred.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office and warehouse environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergencies.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom