Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Job Requirements:
- Perform IRP Responsibilities:
- Manage the allocation of space for food and beverage items.
- Analyze and process daily food pull requests for the Site.
- Responsible for maintenance of the IRP tool and updating the MDT.
- Participate in weekly IRP conference call and communicate to the CAS' and CSM's new products, discontinuances and other issues related to inventory.
- Communicate with Service Center management and third party facility management on the planning of upcoming customer promotions
- Ensure appropriate activation and de-activation of all materials for Service Center
- Ensure that the Freshness initiative is being followed and targeted goal is met
- Ensure compliance to all initiatives around aging inventory and product disposition including reporting, documentation and communication.
- Complete Audits
- WMS- quarterly
- Inventory Accuracy- weekly
- USAT Compliance- daily
- Damage- weekly
- Assist with period end duties.
- All other duties as assigned
- Three or more years of experience in warehouse operations, logistics, or related supply chain function
- Ability to conduct assessments, audits and evaluation to measure progress
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a Warehouse Management System ( WMS ) - preferably JDA/Red Prairie and SAP
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills as well as effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed, with excellent prioritization and organizational skill.
- Must possess strong analytical skills including problem resolution / analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, to all levels of management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- One to two years' experience in inventory control, logistics operations, or related supply chain function.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.