Inventory Analyst (Dallas, TX)
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted: November 11, 2017
Reference ID: 116063BR
- Analytics: tackling detailed analytics to develop supporting data and insights to drive value based decisions.
- Management reporting: creating and managing key internal reports and dashboards used by Senior Management to make day to day and strategic decisions.
- Budget and Forecast: understanding of trends in customer demand, and developing synthesized scorecards from several sources of raw data to help in the day to day and strategic decisions. Key aspects of the Business Analyst / Financial Analyst:
- Work with large data sets, analyze the data to understand the underlying business implications, engage in discussions on what the data means, summarize findings with an actionable approach
- Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications in the overall business
- Understand and work with key financial metrics for value quantification
- Analyze monthly reports and identify areas of opportunity• Desire to work on topics that touch various functions within the company