Job Location is Plainfield, IN
The incumbent is primarily responsible for compiling records applicable to ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies and equipment.
All job duties are to be performed in strict adherence to the company’s Mission/Values Statement and its Code of Conduct and Business Ethics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and distribute all cycle counts.
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate inventory control efforts.
- Determine items on counting schedule for daily inventory counts.
- Print count sheets and delegate tasks to department.
- Count inventory.
- Operate Order Picker and Forklift to count and verify reachable inventory.
- Compile, print, and evaluate variance reports.
- Research inventory variances through system inquiries and paperwork trails.
- Evaluate root cause variances and propose resolutions.
- Organize, delegate, and distribute second counts.
- Reconcile variances, uncovering root causes, and disclosing cures for all inventory variances.
- Understand material and information flow in all processes.
- Count material in WIP (Work in Progress).
- Oversee the return of Production overages.
- Assure that material gets scrapped out of JD Edwards.
- Report scrap status daily to Inventory Control Supervisor.
- Ensure that work orders are completed to a status 90. Compare manufacturing wrap-up sheets, JD Edwards reports, Serial Number File records, and Logistics Pro information. Report work order completions to Inventory Control Supervisor.
- Monitor and reconcile inventory discrepancies in the Serial Number Maintenance files. Disclose root causes and cures.
- Report and solve inventory problems.
- Report progress to Inventory Control Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by management representatives.
OTJ - MAN