Location: New York, New York
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 1939682769
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Inventory Associate job in New York, NY. This is a long term contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will work independently and have a reliable vehicle, as this position requires a lot of travel. As a Inventory Associate, you will be responsible for traveling to multiple retail stores and stocking displays, as well as ensuring additional product is stored appropriately. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Inventory Associate job include:
• Traveling to a set amount of stores to service displays for the client.
• Ensure that product is displayed in an organized and attractive manner.
• Work with store merchandising teams to ensure stock is properly stored.
• Make small repairs to product packaging or displays as needed.
• Must have reliable vehicle as this position requires travel to various stores.
• Must be able to work independently.
The schedule for this role is flexible, but morning availability is strongly preferred. This position is 40 hours per week. The pay is $17/hr plus mileage.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Inventory Associate job in New York, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled