Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Inventory Clerk position in Lockport, NY. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. The inventory clerk will be responsible for classifying, labeling and warehousing all inventories for future use. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Inventory Clerk position include:
• Prepares requisitions, orders, and other documents for requests of new or additional stock items.
• Enters information into computer system to maintain inventory or other records including new inventory control numbers and processes changed to items.
• Pulls job orders for assembly by other departments.
• Checks in parts and fills job order shortages accordingly.
• Performs cycle count activities and troubleshooting as a result of the cycle counting.
• Labels, packs, wraps, and stores stock items.
• Prints job paperwork and labels per job order headers.
• Investigates stock status discrepancies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED required
Basic computer skills 1-3 years' experience in a manufacturing setting
Pay for this position is $9.75-11/hr DOE plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.