Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for an Inventory Clerk position located in Visalia, CA. If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good to you, then this company may just be the place for you! This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Inventory Clerk position include:
• Mix of equipment and non-equipment use
• Inside and outside replenishment
• Associates may be processing orders and packing
• Will be using an RF scanner to pick the product
• Helping to sort the products into inventory
• Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Equipment usage and ability to lift over 30lbs repetitively
• Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
• Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
• General computer skills for basic data entry
Schedule: The hours would be part time, starting at 8:00AM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Click on Apply now to be considered for this Inventory Clerk position in Visalia, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!
Adecco Group N.A. reaffirms its belief and commitment in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in all terms and conditions of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.